Negroni Week Bartender Photo Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Negroni Week Bartender Photo Competition” Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promotion Website http://campariau.com/photocomp
Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker St, NSW 2060, phone 9478 2727
The Promotion commences at 10.00AM (AEST) 1 August 2021 and closes at 4.00PM (AEST) 31 August 2021
To be eligible for the Negroni Week Bartender Photo Competition Prize, Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or over
- Hold a current bartending position at an Australian on-premise venue that has registered to participate in Campari’s Negroni Week 2021
- Your Negroni Twist entered as part of the Competition must be available and featured on a dedicated Negroni menu for the entire month of September 2021 within your on-premise venue
- Hold a valid RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies and internet platforms associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Create an innovative twist on a classic Negroni, made with a minimum of 30ml Campari
(b) Post a photo of the creation above on Instagram:
(c) Post on your own Instagram handle and your Venue’s Instagram handle
(d) with the following hashtags: #RedPassion #NoNegroniWithoutCampari #NegroniPhotoCompAU
(e) and following tags: @campariau and venue’s Instagram handle
(f) image must be an in-feed image, not an Instagram story
(g) agree to comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions available at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870. Entrants must not submit any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, in breach of any intellectual property, privacy or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, or that encourages underage or excessive consumption of alcohol. Any persons depicted in the Content must be over 18 and must consent to their depiction therein.
2. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
3. Only 1 entry permitted per person for the Promotional Period. If more than one entry is submitted, all entries after the first on each platform will be eliminated.
4. At the close of the promotional period, valid entries will be automatically uploaded onto the Campari Australia website at campariau.com/photocomp and open to public voting which will take place between 10.AM (AEST) 10 September 2021 – 4.PM (AEST) 30 September 2021.
5. The winning entries will be determined by the highest number of votes. This is a game of skill. Public voting will be based on the most original and creative entries.
Judging date and time
6. Judging will take place at midday on 1 October 2021 post the Promotional Period to determine first, second and third place.
7. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Bartender Prizes The top 3 entries with the highest number of votes will win
(a) 1st Prize: $3000 visa gift card
(b) 2nd Prize: $2000 visa gift card
(c) 3rd Prize: $1000 visa gift card
10. Total Prize Pool is $6000
11. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
Notification of Winner
12. The Winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message within 2 days of judging.
13. If a Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three and a half months from the date of the judging. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will declare that entry to be forfeit, and will award the unclaimed Prize to the next valid entry determined during the judging of the entries received in the original competition based on the same Competition Criteria. The subsequent winner will be contacted in writing within 2 days of the decision.
14. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to the Winner at their nominated mailing address.
Privacy and Releases
16. All entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, Content and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
17. Entrants also grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including the Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants consent to any dealings with their entry that may otherwise infringe any moral rights in the entry, to the extent permitted by law.
18. By submitting the Content, entrants release the Promoter and Facebook, their respective employees, directors and officers from any and all liability for use and publication of the Content, including any such liability that may arise under patent, trade mark, copyright, or any other applicable law. Entrants warrant that the Content is their original work, that they are the sole author, and that they are able to provide the licence and releases required under these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
20. Each entrant acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
23. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost or altered entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.